Skip Knox <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Nov 1994 16:36:25 +0100
My own tactic with junk mail is to send a message back to the
offender telling them that because of their mailing I will
specifically not ever buy anything from them and will tell others of
their offensive practice.  If I'm really annoyed, I'll post the
message publicly.  I do the same with phone solicitors.  It may not
do much good, but it makes _me_ feel good!

 Skip Knox     Boise State University      Boise, Idaho
      cogito ergo spud:  I think, therefore I yam