Mon, 2 Dec 1996 12:16:56 -0500
At 10:09 AM 12/2/96 -0500, you wrote:

>I don't see how this will be any different?  People who don't pay their
>bills will drop off and we'll get error messages and the rest won't.
>
>--Julie

Actually, I expect to see a lot of people who've just been using AOL for
email or the occasional lookup (staying within their five free hours) to go
wild. I know quite a few people on AOL who are very careful about budgeting
their time. Now that restrictions are lifted, there won't be anything
holding them back.

I expect to see AOL's servers swamped for a while.

Philo
Philo                          ||
[log in to unmask]                || Due to a system error,
2E GULC          <*>           || Eudora cannot display a .sig
http://www.radix.net/~philo    ||