Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 22:11:33 -0500

> Last time I asked, people were _very_ antsy about any program which goes
> snooping around a list admin's mailbox looking for error notices and taking
> action.

Yes, very much so.  But I did not suggest that the program take action.
I suggested that the program might summarize the current error notices, and
then offer a menu of options for the *list-owner* to take action.

I imagine that such a feature would be popular among list-owners.

-- Roger Burns   [log in to unmask]