Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:50:07 -0500
Sorry to bother you again.

Until the recent upgrade my list had two files stored in the now
(apparently) non-existent filelist.

I'm assuming that I am not the only listowner on ICORS who lost stored
files, and I, and presumably the other owners, would like to be able to
store them again.

Going through the online documentation it looks as if using a
listname.catalog is the way to go.

When I tried to GET my catalog I received the following:

File "ASPERGER CATALOG" is registered in LISTSERV's file catalog, but the
physical file is not present.

Okay, so reading further it looked as if I could create a plain text file
and PUT it. I sent the following:

put asperger.catalog PW=XXXXX
** Files for subscribers to retrieve **
asperger.FAQ
asperger.PG

..... and received the following response:

An unexpected error occurred while processing your PUT command. The
command has been aborted and the system manager will be notified. Save
the enclosed "error traceback" if you want to report this problem; it
contains important information without which it may not be possible to
diagnose the problem.

Serious error occurred - traceback follows
E:\PROGRA~1\L-Soft\ListPlex\ICORS\LISTS\ASPERGER\LISTSERV.CMSUT2 <<<
  -> Severity: Warning
  -> Facility: Generic error codes
  -> Abstract: File/major entity not found
  -> I/O mode: Block write

*******
So, what would be the correct procedure for listowners to get their files
back in place?

Thank you,

Karen