Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:06:52 -0500
> > > IF I quiet del them though.. we *will* know if they sign back up.
>
> And FILTER_ALSO= in your config file

to tell you the truth, I co-own a number of lists.. it would take me a great
deal of time to add this to each list's header.. and since this outfit has
already shown a penchant for using various names and domains.. I suspect
it could be a waste of time... when they try to subscribe they will be told
they are locked out and use yet another email address/domain.

right now, I'm quiet deleting, skipping the filter= stuff ... and since we
have notify=yes and get all new subscription notices.. keeping an eye out.

We are also going to warn our subscribers that this is happening again and
to be very, *very* careful what they post in any email list, something we
do now and then anyway, but urging special caution due to these $#@&%.

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]