Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 21:26:27 PST
On Nov 21,  5:07pm, "Pauline M. Gabriel" wrote:

} Since redoing everything, we have been missing out on our notices when
} one of us adds a subscriber.   The 'ADD1' form in the template.  Now, we
} have notify= yes, (it was notify= owners for a while), and we get notice that

A few possibilities:

Too few or too many ">"s at the beginning of the line
A space before the ">>>"
CRLF missing from previous line.  If the ">>>" is chars 81-83 of a line
   but the line wraps on your screen at 80 so it looks like the ">>>" is at
   the start of a new line, . . . . .
An extra space betwen ">>>" and "ADD1".
Missing ".re owners" as the second line.  (Not sure about this one,  the
   default mailtpl has it.)
Something ahead of the ">>> ADD1" which caused it to be missed.  Perhaps
   a ^D or ^Z.

If you will GET it and forward to me, I will take a look.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign netcom.com    +1 770-321-6507