"Phelan, Howard CPT PHELANH" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 09:09:00 -0600
I am trying to establish a Wwweb Archive for one of the lists I am
running and do not know, nor can I find in the book, what I have to do
to accomplish it.  My list creates a notebook in the
C:\ftp\lists\listname directory and it appears I have the WWW Archive
stuff configured properly.  When I go to the www page, the title is
correct for the list and everything, it shows the names of the log files
as links, but when I click to go there, nothing changes and the browser
shows that the document is "Done".  Is there further setup that needs to
occur to convert the logs to HTML, CGI or something?  Thanks for the
Help.

Howard Phelan
Center for Army Lessons Learned
http://call.army.mil