Eric Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 09:04:53 -0600
I've had a long running struggle to enable a list member to post on
Toller-l. Now a member is complaining of the same sort of thing and
set the following.

Help!

Eric Johnson

---- Original Message ----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: rejected posting
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 07:01:02 -0500

Hi there,

We sent a posting this AM re. Kim Simons.  when the e-mail was sent
it was
rejected by [log in to unmask]
 the info included was:

Reporting-MTA: dns;bay0-omc3-s22.bay0.hotmail.com
Received-From-MTA: dns;BAYC1-PASMTP11
Arrival-Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 03:48:22 -0800

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[log in to unmask]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 Rejected: SpamAssassin score 5.1/5.0

I beleive this is the same thing that happened to Sue Kish.

We do have the same provider (sympatico) and we recently changed the
configuration of the e-mail (high speed) which resulted in some
changes to
the ports and POP configurations.

Hope this will help in resolving this issue.

I go the posting up via the webmail service of Sympatico with no
problems.

Fred