Liam Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 14:52:01 -0500
> Realistically, only the folks that run the server (LSoft) are likely to
> be able to tell why SA triggered on this message.  Hopefully they can
> review the logs and find the answer.  Sitting on the outside, none of us
> have any idea why...

Indeed.  And in order to find the message in the logs, we need the full
headers of the message that got rejected (or, at very least, the
Message-ID).  Rich, if you'd like to send those to me off-list, I'll take
a look; it probably isn't really relevant to the larger LSTOWN-L community
(unless other people are keenly interested in SpamAssassin scoring).

--
Liam