Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 13:27:21 EST
We are receiving LISTSERV delivery error reports for a subscriber to a
list hosted at this site, however, the undeliverable address is not the
address shown in the subscription list. I sent mail to the address shown
in the subscription list and received a reply from the user. Her return
address matches the address that I used and the address shown in the
subscription list. Where is LISTSERV getting this other address? pdr

: Paul D. Russell                 : Office of Information Technologies :
: Senior Systems Programmer       : Room G003, CCMB                    :
: Phone: 219-631-5830             : University of Notre Dame           :
: Email: [log in to unmask] : Notre Dame, IN 46556               :