Mike Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Dec 1996 13:01:38 -0500
American.edu and Jim McIntosh, et al, provide an EXTREMELY valuable service
with their gateway, and I'm sure this thread isn't intended by anyone to
knock it.  What it does seem to indicate though is that there is a
widespread wish for some enhancements, or maybe fine tuning (I have no idea
what's involved).  We've probably gone round this several times already, but
it's obviously worth repeating and maybe things have changed in the
meantime.  Is there any way that gating can take place after autocancels
have had a chance to remove spam?  Is there any way the rest of us can
facilitate the maintenance and/or enhancement of news-to-list gateways?

Thanks,
Mike Holloway