"Fernando E. Doylet" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Dec 1994 20:16:00 UTC
To all List Owners:

With a growing Directory of Professionals' electronic addresses, I NEED to
start a discussion list with the information you will find in the text I
sent (without success) to LSTSRV-L, to ask for a host.

Immediately following this message I am sending an invitation to participate
in the IWN 1995 "Ind. Professionals' electronic addresses Directory"; that
is the Directory (the reason why) I need to start such list.

Please help me out with your feedback; your comments and sugestions are
greatly appreciated.

Waiting for your reply,

Fernando E. Doylet
 IWN-HQ DB070 Promoter                           414 36th. St.
 [log in to unmask]                         Union City, NJ 07087
 (201)963-6723 voice/fax                         (201)617-7754

Subject: NEW: IWN-L Independent Workers' Network List

IWN-L on LISTSERV@..... Independent Networkers' Discussion List

   IWN-L is an open, unmoderated discussion list for Independent Workers
   willing to try the advantages of being part of our Network at IWN.

   Independent Workers' Network (IWN) is an organization to develop the
   creativity of its members to benefit the general public. New products
   and services ideas are the main topics in this list. The subscribers
   to this list are considered IWN subscribers; therefore, allowed to
   bring such ideas to reality. Sharing experiences and recognition to
   IWN and its members is highly recommended.

   Example of subjects to discuss:
   EXTERNET - Personal Interface between the Internet and businessmen.
   IWN-REFERRALS - Local referral databases connected nationwide.
   CATALOGS-NET - Access to updated catalogs upon request.
   FREEBIES - Sources of free sample products, reports, etc.
   IWN-ON-DISK - Important information freeware, advertising past users.
   SOCIAL - Personal introductions and general conversation.
   IWN-CODE - Internal IWN regulations required debate.

   Archives of IWN-L and related files are stored in the IWN-L file-list.
   To receive a list of files, send the command INDEX IWN-L to
   LISTSERV@.....