MIKEHOLLOWAY <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 09:08:37 -0500
Let's keep followups to Spam-L.  This
spam came through from our Usenet mirror, bit.listserv.transplant.  Full
headers might still be there if the thing hasn't been cancelled yet.  I'm
forwarding this here in the hope that someone can make their life more
interesting.

Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 06:46:56 GMT
From: paragon <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list TRNSPLNT <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: START YOUR OWN LISTSERV NOW

NOW YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN LIST SERVER FOR ONLY $5.00 A MONTH!!!!!!

Any Topic, No Restrictions, No Volume Limits.  Send Message by Message
or Digest Format!

We host and keep up the list for you..We do all the work...and have
all necessary equipment.  Starting
your own list does not require you to have any additional equipment or
even a direct full-time connection
to the internet.

We will host your list for only $5.00 a month.  The only requirement
is that you have a permanent e-mail
address.

Want More Info?

Don't Know What a ListServ Is???
Visit our Web Page at

http://pgos.com/public/listserv/index.html
or you may e-mail [log in to unmask]  for more information.