Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:01:23 PDT
On Sep 17,  6:53am, [log in to unmask] wrote:
} Subject: Deleting a Phantom Subscriber
}   We are receiving error messages for a subscriber who does not appear on
} either the concealed or non-concealed subscriber list.  When I try to delete
} the address I get the message he is not subscribed to our list, yet the error
} messages keep coming.  How do I delete him?   Thanks.
}-- End of excerpt from [log in to unmask]

The subscribed address is forwarding to the phantom address.  Examine
the headers and you should get some hints, if not the actual address.
Or post them and let us look at them.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign netcom.com    +1 770-321-6507