Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 12:51:56 -0500
On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Brolin, Maria wrote:

> I've seen listserv sites that have the possibility to manage
> lists from a www interface (same interface as the archives).
> How do I get this function for my lists?

   We have one for List Owners to create their passwd, add, delete,
set options, etc., but it is home grown using cgiemail.  Anyone with
cgiemail running is welcome to take what we have and modify it, but I
thought I read (here?) where Lsoft will be providing one with the next
version? I could be wrong.

http://post.queensu.ca/~listserv/lsv/ladmin.html

--Trish

Trish Forrest, Queen's University