phoebe morgan stambaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 May 1993 12:27:39 -0700
i have been moderating (and learning to moderate) a list for about
six months now.  only about one month ago did i add the fileserv
option to the list.  now, one of the subscribers has volunteered to
take on the task of organizing and maintaining the fileserv.  i'd
like for him to have the authority to add and delete files from  the
fileserv.  he is at another node--nyu--while i am at asu.  what do i
need to do for him to be able to put and delete files on the fileserv?
it would be okay with me if he had complete access all list functions.
that way he could moderate the list while i am on vacation. should i
just assign his account 'owner' status? since my account was set up
by our postmaster, i don't know what i need to do to have his account
listed as an owner.  or, would it be easier to give him limited access
to the listserv?  how would i do that?  can i do this by myself or
do i need the postmaster at my listserv to make the changes?

SASH-L DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]> <[log in to unmask]>
MODERATOR <AZPXS@bitnet> <[log in to unmask],edu>

                          N O T I C E

SASH-II ANNUAL CONFERENCE will be AUGUST 13, 1993 in MIAMI FLORIDA
To Get Information, Submit a Proposal, or Make a Donation, contact:
LILIANE FLOGE [log in to unmask]
FAX (717)337-6667 or PHONE (717)337-6821