"Clauson, Neil" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 May 1997 10:34:59 -0400
Hi folks,
In the LISTSERV template files, the SETINFO template gets sent to the
user when the list -owner- changes a user's personal subscription
options.  But what about when the user changes the options themselves?
They still get a message back, but its completely different than
anything I can find in the template file.  (It shows the option they
changed, and a list of all of their current options.)

My motivation for this is to trap a SET <listname> NOMAIL option, so I
can send the user specific instructions on how to start mail again.
(They're financial advisers, *not* technical users.)

Thanks all.

Neil Clauson
Massachusetts Financial Services
"We Invented the Mutual Fund"