Maureen Leblanc <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 11 May 1997 10:48:09 EDT
Anne H Toal <[log in to unmask] wrote:

>list. Most days we have between 100-200 posts. I really don't want to
>review every post that comes through the gateway. Thanks for the
>suggestion, any others out there?
>
>-aht

You could set your list header for self-moderation.

List subscribers post to either the list's address or to the gatewayed
usenet newsgroup. Their posts are self approved, because all subscribers
are listed as "editors" in your header.

It looks like this:

* Send= Editor,Hold
* Editor= [log in to unmask],(YOURLIST-L)

Only posts from non-subscribers come to you -- the first editor --
for review, and that is where you could catch your spam.

Maureen LeBlanc
HWY61-L