BRIAN MC NAMARA <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 14:11:14 +0000
I've recently renamed a discussion group but am now concerned about what
is involved in transferring all of the archives so that they are NOW
associated (and thus retrievable) from the all subscribers of the
newly renamed discussion group.  I've renamed all of the associative files
but my guess is that users (and the s/w) are getting hung up on the
listname.dbindex and listname.dbnames files.  is what i'm trying to do
even possible?  Thanks for the assistance.

-Brian

Brian T. Mc Namara

Project Manager
Jewish Theological Seminary of America