Marty Gartzman <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 16:34:07 -0600
I have looked through the Listserv Listowner's Guide on several occasions
and have not found the answer to this query.

On one of our more active listservs, I'd like to include a "signature" on
each note that reminds people how to signoff or to change to a digest
subscription.  I have seen this kind of thing on other discussion lists
(either in the header of the note or at the end) but these lists don't seem
to use Listserv software.  Is there a way to do that with the Listserv
software we use at the University of Illinois at Chicago?

Marty  Gartzman

Marty Gartzman
Institute for Mathematics and Science Education
University of Illinois at Chicago (m/c 250)
950 S. Halsted, Room 2075
Chicago, IL 60607-7019
email:  [log in to unmask]
phone:  (312) 413-2971