Chris Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:47:35 -0800
Joe,

In my version of Outlook (98 and 2000), HTML is off by default.  When
attempting to turn it on, you get a warning about it's usage on the
internet.  I have no idea what Internet Mail Service does.

They surely do quote the entire text, but that's something I've begun to
really like: it makes following a thread much easier, and does not promote
gratuitous changing of text in previous replies.

--
Chris Anderson
Director, Technical Support