Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 13:50:11 -0700
On Mon, 23 Feb 1998 14:52:07 -0500, Glenn Alperin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hmmmm...okay, so where do I find those particular list management options?
>For example, my list is being hosted at maelstrom.stjohns.edu and when I
>go there, I thought I might have that option after selecting "1.8d WWW
>list management preview", but all that I would appear to have there, after
>I log into the web interface, is the ability to add and delete
>subscribers, and examine a subscription.  Am I looking in the wrong place
>for that?

No, they just are running a rather older version of the 1.8d beta and that
feature isn't in their build yet, along with many other recent features.
You might politely ask the Site-Admin at St Johns to update to the latest
build but they may be waiting for the offical release (for which we do not
yet have a scheduled date so don't ask...).