Brian Mavis <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Jul 1996 15:14:16 -0400
Is anyone aware of surveys or survey results which have been published in
which subscribers have been asked questions regarding their use habits,
expectations and/or satisfaction with the listserver?

We are planning this type of survey for a sample of our subscribers and
would be interested in reviewing the types of questions that others have
asked and how they have worded questions.

I have tried a few literature searches but the results have not been very
helpful.

Appreciate any help I can get.

Brian Mavis  (DR-ED Owner)
Office of Medical Education Research and Development
Michigan State University College of Human Medicine