Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:33:15 -0400
I'm moving a list from listproc site to my site.  Got all the old archives and converted them into proper monthly format for listserv and uploaded them.
Archives from June 1997 through August 1999 worked great.  However, those from September 1999 on show up as one single huge article.  Could there be an e-mail header that is confusing listserv?

I have the proper ==== delimiters in place - work fine for first 27 files but not the last 12 files.

I thought it might be a problem with line endings from my Mac, but the files look fine on the Unix host.
Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Center for Academic Computing, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)