Mario Rups <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Dec 1996 12:11:38 -0800
I shall spare you the headers for these (but shall have them available
for perhaps a week in case anyone needs them), but these also look like
bogus attempts, including one from AOL (which is why I cc: abuse@):

Jaarobin Jaarobin <[log in to unmask]> (full mailbox)

Root Root <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask] (this is only a possible -- no suspicious
     double name attached, or ANY name, but at this point I get paranoid
     about ANY subscription request bouncies)

So far, these are the only other bogus attempts that have come in;
however, holidays are traditional for such things, since administrators
and listowners are generally making merry and paying no attention, so
expect a LOT of these in the near future.

Mario Rups, co-listowner, ARCANA