Thu, 31 Aug 1995 17:13:11 -0700
I have this one person from Australia whose mail is all bouncing again. I set
him to NOMAIL earlier this afternoon when the bounces began (again), but mail
from right before I set the offending address to NOMAIL is bouncing. I could
understand this, but many of the messages are bouncing more than once!

Last weekend, his address started this bouncing problem and I ended up with
over 200 bounced messages, many being the same post bouncing over and over
again. How can I prevent this from happening again this weekend? I am going
away, and do not want to find my box stuffed with these errors when I return.

The strangest thing is that he is subscribed to two of my lists, and only one
is showing the bounces. The error message states that "device is full, no
room".

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
[log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD, SUB-ARCH