Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:34:27 -0500
Why not just create a website page with clicakbles for all those options, and put a single url leading there in your banner?  With all that stuff you've listed, I would say the odds are very high that your list useful-to-trash content ratio is going to be bad, and you'll be wasting a lot of people's bandwidth and storage space with overhead (your banner) that most of the time most people don't care about.

>>> [log in to unmask] 12/06/01 02:02AM >>>
Dear LSTOWN-L Folks,

I'm having some headache's with Bottom Banner
formating. My HTML links stopped working, and
the lines look terrible!

Please help? What can I use as a subtitute for
the equal sign? The equal sign appears to
trigger the character drop outs, right?

Are there other symbols to avoid?

I got one non-line-wrap, too. Any thoughts?

=== begin Ugly Bottom Banner As Published ===

    CONTROL YOUR SELF-SERVE THYROID ACCOUNT HERE
NoMail ailto:[log in to unmask]
Mail ailto:[log in to unmask]
Not DAILY DIGEST ailto:[log in to unmask]
DAILY DIGEST ailto:[log in to unmask]
Stop Attachments ailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Attachments ailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Subject: [THYROID] ailto:[log in to unmask]
Subscribe ttp://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?SUBED1yroid&A; Unsubscribe ailto:[log in to unmask]
Our Home Page ttp://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html
Thyroid Archives ttp://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/thyroid.html
Contact List Owners ailto:[log in to unmask]

=== Begin Original, Intended Text ===
    Control Your Self-Serve Thyroid Account Here
NoMail = mailto:[log in to unmask]
Mail = mailto:[log in to unmask]
Not DAILY DIGEST = mailto:[log in to unmask]
DAILY DIGEST = mailto:[log in to unmask]
Stop Attachments = mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Attachments = mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Subject: [THYROID] = mailto:[log in to unmask]
Subscribe = http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?SUBED1=thyroid&A=1
Unsubscribe = mailto:[log in to unmask]
Our Home Page = http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html
Thyroid Archives = http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/thyroid.html
Contact List Owners = mailto:[log in to unmask]
=== end Original, Intended Text  ===

Please stop me or I'll try again! <smile>

 Pax,
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]> 206/463-2322
Discussion list owner:
Allergy ---> http://www.Immune.Com/allergy/index.html
Arthritis ---> http://www.Emissary.Net/arthritis/index.html
PCHealth ---> http://www.Emissary.Net/pchealth/index.html