Hal Keen <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 10:04:03 -0600
Ben,

>SHORTHDR also "chops off" any/all MIME headers, rendering attachments (if
any)
unusuable, HTML unreadable, and ensures the much complained-about =20 and
other Quoted-Printable encodings are displayed in all their raw glory.  You
simply exchange one problem (too many hops) for another (marginally readable
emails).

Thanks for pointing that out.

I had to block HTML a while back because of MS Word monsters, but QP and the
permitted attachment types are an issue. I only use SHORTHDR after warning
someone that I will have to do something about their bouncing email, and
sending them to an explanation.

I will use your information to expand the warnings about what they will
lose.

Hal Keen