Thomas Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 08:59:55 -0400
I am trying to have a list serve as the distribution mechanism for some
automated status reports from some processees such as nightly backups,
database reorganizations, etc. Mostly these messages come from third
party products and are NOT changeable. I am getting message rejections
with LISTSERV 1.8A saying that the message is rejected because its content
is the same as a previous message. If all goes right, these duplicate
messages will all say that everything worked right, and I want all of these
messages to get through to the list recipients. I can understand the
desire to filter out duplicate messages from general audience lists, but
is there anyway I can permit them on this ONE specialized list?

/Tom Kern
/(301)903-2211