Sun, 28 Nov 1999 00:30:51 -0600
The two items you have sent are confusing, to me.  Are you saying
items are sent to you for approval, but they get posted to the list
regardless of whether you approve them or not?

Now...
> OK, now I'm really confused.  I manage a list where the members are
> set to "Editor" using the "Editor= command"  -- Editor= listowner,
> (listname)

are you saying the setting is literally:
* Editor= listowner,(thenameofthelist)  ?

In other words, are you putting in listowner or a specific address?
If you have listowner it won't work, at least didn't used to.  You
need an actual address, like this:

* Editor= [log in to unmask],(autocat)

But, then, I have no idea what else you have in your list header
so I am theorizing without data.  Douglas