"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Jul 1996 13:29:00 EDT
>Im a new moderator on a discussion group and my server just changed my
>address to "ns.cencom.net" from "cencom.net".  The listserv server doesnt
>recognize me anymore.  How do I change my address in the header to
>"ns.cencom.net"?

You don't, the host's listserv maintainer does.  You can
e-mail him/her/them with the generic [log in to unmask]
or email [log in to unmask] the text

RELEASE

to have it return the names/e-mail addresses of them.

Furthermore, you should consider using BOTH addresses
as owners (though the old one should be QUIET:).  This
will help ensure that if your ISP does another 180,
you're covered.

--  co-owner:   INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
URL:mailto:[log in to unmask] "Never confuse the messenger with the message"