"J. Philip Miller" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 May 1993 08:54:53 -0500
Although this message was sent to a large number of individual addresses
(presumably drawn from those who issued formal complaints) I have not seen it
posted anywhere else.  We should be glad that in fact they were able to
restrict Mr. McElwaine's access.  He certainly created problems on many of our
lists.

-phil