Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 16:13:43 GMT
On Wed, 10 Jul 1996 11:53:55 -0400, Christine Shih
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>The way to check on your disk space allotment is to send a command to the
>>List Command Address:  [log in to unmask]
>>
>>one line msg:   SHOW QUOTA
>
>Is this feature available on the NT version of LISTSERV in general?  Or is
>it a lsoft site specific command?  TIA

The original question was about a list hosted on HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM so
the List Command Address for that site was given as LISTSERV@...

As far as I know it works on all versions of LISTSERV(tm) of 1.8b or
later, but Nathan or Eric can best answer that.  On the other hand, it
will take you less time to simply try it, than to wait for an answer from
them.  It won't harm anything and worst case is you'll get an 'invalid
command' msg.

 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]