Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:48:19 -0500
> On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Pauline M. Gabriel wrote:
> All "Notify= Yes" is documented to do is to activate notfication of
> new subscriptions and deletions, etc., not of changes.

It "notifies" of all changes done by listowners for subscribers, any
change down by listowner, but not for options done by the subscriber; i.e.
if I or co-owner change an option from MAIL to DIGEST a notification is
sent, if the subscriber does it no notification is sent.  By
"notification" I mean that sent via the NOTIFY= keyword.

Douglas