Linda Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Nov 2010 20:43:23 -0500
    Has anyone had success in getting unblocked by yahoo? None of our yahoo
members  are getting our list mail and our aol members are also blocked.
Our webmaster is getting a feedback loop set up for aol, but yahoo is
proving more difficult. We have a large volume of mail,  and that in itself
seems to be an issue.   We are about to say no more yahoo users, I'm just
wondering if there is any other way to fix this short of asking everyone to
change their email address for the list.
   Linda  [log in to unmask]