Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:04:09 -0500

Paul Russell wrote:
> As far as I can tell, this has nothing to do with the difference between
> 'Send= Editor' and 'Send= Editor,Hold'.

Well, I didn't say anything how to configure one's list header, I spoke
only about the two regular approval types I know of: OK and resend/bounce.
For the way I work, I prefer the OK type.

> On a list configured with 'Send= Editor,Hold', approval requests from our
> 1.8e test system have the original message attached as an .eml file. I must
> either viewe the source of the approval request or toggle to 'full headers'
> in order to see the full headers on the orginal message.

I don't know about that, only that items are "OK" type or "resend/bounce"
type -- at least those are the only types I've ever seen.  If you really
want to know, I use Send= Editor  and all subscribers are permanently
REVIEW.

Douglas Winship  [log in to unmask]