Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 23:46:49 -0400
Someone on my list told me that one of my list members has an automatic
program attached to their email that can send out list mail even from
listserv to people that I have unsubbed to my list and they think this
person is doing this now.  Is it true that there are automatic
programs out there that people use that can unscrabble listserv
and forward it off to others who were unsubbed?  They don't want to tell
me who it is because they promised that person to keep it confidential.
Now my list is private.  So if they can do this to my list, can I put an
trace out to find out who it is?  And how can I trace my members?

Thanks,

Sue

* i could have been you.  you could have been me.*
*         melissa etheridge, john shanks         *