Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 12:13:06 -0500
On: Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 10:28:51AM -0600,Chris Barnes Wrote:

} Rich Greenberg wrote:
} >Can anybody please tell me what spamassasin is objecting to here?
}
} SA can be configured to either report (in the header) the individual
} test scores or not.  It appears that in this case, it is set to not
} report it.  Without those individual scores, it's not possible to see
} what caused this message's score to be 5.2.

Thanks Chris, I realize that SA is not showing the problems which is why
I posted here so that folks who know SA better than I, such as the Lsoft
folks that set it up could tell me.

Whatever it is, its something that sympatico.ca changed recently.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67