Daniel Norton <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 8 Dec 1996 21:26:17 GMT
Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>It's not silly at all.  It's so you know it's happening so you can do
>something about it.

I could do a lot more about it if I received the full error information.
This way, I have to turn off error processing so that I get the full
information, no?  If there's an easier way, I'd like to learn it.

>  It's most likely that someone on your list has
>the subscribed address forwarded to another address...

I'm fully aware of what happens there and it doesn't change my argument
one whit.  What LISTSERV does is _hide_ useful information --
information that it doesn't do anything with and that _I_ need.

--
Daniel