George Buckner <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 18:52:23 -0400
One of our subscribers just got the following message from our listserv.

>Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears to have
>already  been  distributed to  the  PSYCHE-B  list.  That  is, a  message  with
>identical text  (but possibly with different  mail headers) has been  posted to
>the list recently, either by you or by  someone else...

The subscriber doesn't understand why he got this message, since he only
submitted it once, and it was approved and distributed.

So, assuming the subscriber didn't actually send a duplicate, what kinds
of things can cause this condition?

George Buckner
Owner, [log in to unmask]