"Steve Pruitt (Beyond Help)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 05:32:24 -0700
Any message longer than the limit is rejected and returned. Partial messages
are never posted.

I used to have one periodic reminder message I sent to our lists that was
longer than the limit I wanted to use. I ended up changing the headers to
increase the limit, post my reminder, then restore the previous headers with
the standard limit. Eventually I put that info on a web page and switched to
a much shorter reminder.

Sizelim has done wonders for all of our lists.

Steve Pruitt