"Robinson, Cindy-PxL" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 17:17:09 -0000
Can anybody help with resolving the following response which one of our
subscriber received please:

"The distribution of your message dated Tue, 4 Dec 2001 11:15:48 -0000 with
subject "E-Commerce News  Update 03-12-01" has been  postponed because the
XXXXXX-USERS list is held. No action is required from you; your message
will be reprocessed automatically once the list owner releases the list."

As far as I know, the list is not being held in any way!

Thanks in advance.
Cindy

Cindy Robinson, E-Commerce Advisor
Direct Line: +44 (0)1303 208012    E-mail: [log in to unmask] /
[log in to unmask]    Tel: +44 (0)1303 260551   Ext: 3275    Fax: +44
(0)1303 266761

Portex Limited, Hythe, Kent CT21 6JL, UK    Incorporated in England
under No:362847    Registered office: 765 Finchley Road, London NW11
8DS, UK

addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us
immediately by telephoning and asking for the sender. You should not
copy it or use it for any purpose and not disclose it to anyone else.
This E-mail is not intended to constitute a commitment or an offer to
enter into a contract by Portex Limited or affiliated company.