Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Sep 1995 08:37:55 EDT
Hello people;

I am asking this question for  a colleague. What is recommending when dealing
with  someone  who  has  expressed  an  interest  in  killing  a  discussion?
Apparantly,  someone on  one of  the Listserv  lists here  has threatened  to
subscribe from  a different address if  he's filtered out of  that particular
list  from  his  current  address.  His  "contributions"  to  this  list  are
definitely NOT  wanted. Short of moderating  the list, I can't  think of what
to do and  moderating this list is not  an option that can easily  be down by
the owner  due to  severe time  constraints. Any  ideas will  be appreciated.

Please  feel free  to  post them  back  to the  list as  I  do read  lstown-l
regularly and I am sure this topic interests other list owners.

  Stan  Horwitz  Internet: [log in to unmask]  Bitnet:  STAN@TEMPLEVM
  Temple University  -- Senior  Consultant (My  views are  all mine!)
  Manager of the Help-Net and Suggest lists and Listserv Postmaster.