Karl Signell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:45:01 -0500
Our list subscribers are mightily confused by the new web interface for 14.3.
I cannot find any Lsoft documentation after 1996 for users to which I can
refer them.

A few common questions:
* How can I see a list of local lists to which I can subscribe?
LISTSERV web interface shows no lists.  (LISTS email command to local
LISTSERV shows no lists--except to Postmaster. We have only one list
restricted to members, a couple of dozen local lists, no "public" lists.)

* How do I change my email address for my lists?  The web interface does
not offer that option, no doubt for a good reason but shouldn't that reason
be explained to the Subscriber and the alternative (email) suggested?

Karl

Karl Signell, Postmaster
CPCUG.ORG LISTSERV lists