"Peter C.S. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 12:08:03 EDT
The recent discussion on the Reply-To: header has enlightened me.
I think. For non-digest users, is the following right?

line, if available, set by the sender's mail program

line at all

line, if available, set by the sender's mail program

line at all

Both my lists are set to Sender,Respect and I don't plan on changing
anytime soon. Cound someone whose list is set to List,Respect and/or
List,Ignore send me (privately) the headers from a list message so I can
see how they differ?
    Peter C.S. Adams, co-owner PAGEMAKR <http://www.hypercorp.com/gain/pm>
                               PHOTOSHP <http://www.sc.edu/deis/PHOTOSHP/>
              Common sense is not so common. --Oscar Wilde