Fri, 12 Dec 1997 05:07:05 GMT
On Thu, 11 Dec 1997 14:30:15 -0600, in message:
<[log in to unmask]>, Dave & Christy
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I am one person shy of my subscriber limit.  My list is small, with a low
> volume of list mail.  New subscribers are few and far between.  What I need
> to know is once I reach my subscriber limit, if someone else tries to
> subscribe, will I be notified that they tried to join the list?  I am
> willing to up my limit, but don't want to do so until need warrants it and
> at the same time don't want to leave anyone out in the cold.  It is
> important then that I am somehow notified once I reach my limit that
> someone else attempted to subscribe.  If this does not happen, then I will
> up my limit.

        I don't know what your subscriber limit is, but it may not
hurt to up the limit now so as to avoid the problem of having a person
try to subscribe and get some error message that they may not be able
to understand.  Upping it by ~5% shouldn't make that much of a
diffrence to your list character, and would prevent you from running
into that limit...

                                        Jason Rasku

--
Intrested in hand made textiles and more?
Visit <http://kootweb.com/trillium/trrasku/trrasku.html>

One World, One People, One MadNation
<http://www.madnation.org>