Michael Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 09:44:43 EST
> > I'm using 1.8c.
>
>I looked quickly at the mailserv site and I don't understand what it's
>offering that the web interface currently available with listserv
>doesn't.

Unless something has changed, my understanding was that the web interface is
part of 1.8d.  I'd be happy to use 1.8d, if someone was willing to put up
the money, and convince my server site to switch.

I think the popularity of the web interface shows the necessity of such a
utility for us 1.8c users.  Fitzgerald indicated that more than a few
listowners were using his server.  Is someone interested in taking up the
service?  It needs Perl, and a CGI capable web server.