"Steve Pruitt (Beyond Help)" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 14:23:54 -0700
Ben Parker wrote:

> The work around is to use the mouse/cursor to select the entire original
> message, save it to the Windows clipboard, and paste it into a new message
> to LISTSERV, then make whatever modifications and send it.

When using Exchange Server you need to use Paste Special, Text instead of a
regular paste. That keeps the server from seeing the text as quoted, and
applying the leading > characters and indents. Something I learned the hard
way.

I use Outlook and Exchange Server, and that technique works fine for me.

Steve Pruitt
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views
and do not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation.