"H. Stephen Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 10:30:17 -0500
I'd like to see LISTSERV acquire the ability to block any message that
includes the bottom banner in the quoted text.  That's a dead giveaway
that the poster is heedlessly overquoting.

I've begged and pleaded with my subscribers to stop overquoting;
whenever I do, things improve for about a week, and then everyone goes
back to quoting everything.

steve

On Fri, 24 Sep 1999 01:09:56 -0500, Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
>Any word on the somewhat-related desire to be able to block *all*
>attachments?

H. Stephen Wright
Northern Illinois University