Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Dec 1994 16:33:35 +0100
Many people  have left this  list due  to the sheer  volume of "I  saw it
too!" and "Look ma, he got nuked!" I did not leave the list, but I had to
discard all mail  from LSTOWN-L (and a number of  other lists) unread. If
anything of value was  said in the last few days that  you think I should
read, please wait a few days and repost  it. I think it is quite sad when
you get around 40  copies of a spam from the  various lists you subscribe
to,  and around  300 junk  messages  from the  same lists  due to  people
warning each other about the spam, asking why Netcom is allowing it, etc.
Next time,  please read  all your  mail to the  very last  message before
posting a repeat of what 20 others have said before you. Thank you.

  Eric